Monday, July 29, 2013

Smaller than a drinking straw



They are not even as wide as a drinking straw
1-2cm at most
How can new life pass through them?
I am still baffled by reproductive anatomy
And in awe of the miracle that occurs

It is the 4th one
December 2006
October 2007
April 2012
July 2013

The 1st traumatic
The 2nd just shock & more questions
The 3rd physically painful and emotionally numb
The 4th the longest loss ever…2 weeks and counting
“Just take them out”

My faith is shaken
1 friend truly understands, others try
“Keep trying”
“Relax”
“Pray” they all say

What next?
1 miracle lives & brings continuous joy
But there is still a longing…
Still lots of questions…
And no real good answers of why

2 comments:

  1. Many of short erotic stories site are a place for read and post about individual and exceptional short sex, erotic stories. So you can find the best clean and uncluttered manner version of adult stories that entertain you most possible way at erotic writing

    ReplyDelete


  2. My name is Leah Brown, I'm a happy woman today? I told myself that any loan lender that could change my life and that of my family after having been scammed separately by these online loan lenders, I will refer to anyone who is looking for loan for them. It gave me and my family happiness, although at first I had a hard time trusting him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, I needed a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life everywhere as single mother with 2 children, I met this honest and God fearing online loan lender Gain Credit Loan who helped me with a $300,000.00 loan, working with a loan company Good reputation. If you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure of paying the loan please contact (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete